I’ve decided to revamp my blog by taking part in this year’s Blogging from A-Z Challenge. Ok, so I’m a day late, but there’s no letter for Sunday, so I guess I can do yesterday’s post today instead. So here goes…
A is for Activity
Yes, I know, I haven’t been very active with the old blog for a while. My last challenge was a bit too… well, challenging I suppose. But that’s ok. Although I haven’t been doing much running lately, I have been using the exercise bike and doing some intervals on the old treadmill, so I have been active at least.
In saying that, I haven’t been quite as active as I could be. In fact, I’ve been pretty damn lazy. So, I’ve decided to set myself some goals to become a bit more active – not Lands End to John O’ Groats active, but more active than I am at the moment, so it’s all good.
5 Activity Goals:
- Run or run/walk for 30 minutes at least once a week
- Use the exercise bike for 30 minutes at least twice a week
- Get off the train a stop earlier at least once a week for a 25 minute walk home
- Take a 1 hour walk every Sunday
- Spend half an hour working in the garden at least twice a week
Well, it’s a start and hopefully a more achievable challenge to make sure I keep active.
How active are you? What small steps can you take each week to increase your activity levels? Please share your thoughts in the comments.