It’s almost three weeks until my first ever 10K race and, while the training is going well, I realise that I haven’t done much in the way of fundraising yet. So, I came up with a plan.
In order to help raise my £250 goal for The British Heart Foundation, I am inviting you to join me in a Virtual 5K or 10K Run. All you have to do is donate £10 to my JustGiving page for The Chichester Priory 10K Road Race and in return I will send you one of these awesome medals!
Because you are donating directly to JustGiving, you can be sure that all of your money will go to the charity and I will foot the bill for the medals and postage.
To receive your medal, just follow these simple steps:
- Donate at least £10 to my JustGiving Page
- Include your name with the donation
- Email me at email@example.com as soon as you have made your payment (then I know it’s you!)
- Include your postal address in the email so that I can send you your medal
- Run/walk/crawl 5K or 10K anytime between now and the end of February
I will also create a post on my blog with everyone’s race times and a link to their blogs or websites at the beginning of March so that you can see how well everyone has done, so don’t forget to email me your results once you’ve completed your run.
Many thanks and happy running!